New for 2023, we are introducing our Contamination Replacement Program. Think of it as a crash replacement program, but for your brake pads.
How does our Contamination Replacement Program work?
- Accidental brake fluid spill: there are times when bleeding brakes makes a chaotic mess and brake fluid accidentally soaks your new brake pads. THIS is a perfect example of when to initiate a claim for the CRP (Contamination Replacement Program).
- Unknown contamination occurrence: every once in a while, mysterious instances of contamination occurs and your brake pads just don't bite like they used to. Typically this is out of nowhere, and often times we'll never know why.
- The first step is to follow our Rotor Reset Process guide. If this does not work, contact us with as much detail as possible and we'll start a claim.
How to file a claim?
- Contact us to initiate a claim. Let's just talk about what may or may not have happened and get a plan together.
- Send us your contaminated brake pads after our approval.
- Once approved, we will send you a code to order another set at a discounted rate.
Thats it - this is purely for you to help ease frustration when explainable (or perfectly explainable spills) happen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.